EASY STEPS TO ADMISSION AT IQRAH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
Securing your children admitted into Iqrah International Schools (Daycare, Nursery, Primary and) is easy with few steps:
- Get the child’s passport photograph, photocopy of birthday certificate and photocopy of last result
- Come to any of the two school address depending whether primary or secondary, with items in number 1 and with the child. Collect School Admission form, school bill, school bank account details and other requirements.
- The child will do entrance examination so as to confirm his/her standard to the class. A minimum score of 50% is welcomed. Children (primary 6) with standard exam results like LEC (LEAMSP exam for primary 6) with 50% does not need writing our school exam again.
- After the child has been confirmed to our standard, the school bill will have to be paid to our bank account. Its only this payment that guarantees the child’s admission as our policy is: No payment, no admission.
Payment of School bill:
- All payments should be made to the school bank account and the teller is presented to the school for receipt collection. (call the school phone number for account details)
- Before child’s admission/subsequent resumption, minimum of 75% of the school bill has to be paid while the balance of 25% is paid before or by resumption of mid term break.
- Any child whose bill has not been settled appropriately needs not come to school until the necessary things are done.
- You may also need to contact the school for update on admission and others. You may also need to read more about us here
For more information, do call 08037191999 or WhatsApp 08086868676